Monday, December 21, 2009

To those fucker who thinks so highly of themself until i wan to interfer their life.POWER!who interfering your life? and don come act like you my who lah , wan interfering your life?=.= think highly ?not as highly as you lah _ _ _ . who say you wan see my face , or i wan to see your _ _ _ face! i like what , also not your problame , you huan lo so much for what fuck!? eh you this bitch, i eh sai or not eh sai, is not you this fucker to come comment lah hor! you think you who sia!?i bother your mother for what fuck sia!, is you call your mother don come and bother me lah hor! everytime outside your mother keep call me ! Not fan isit? tzktzk!i control my brothers for what!? they got huan tio you arh? CONTROL YOUR OWN MOTHER!! The ip adress , cannot go lan shop tag one de meh? Don come act like you very hornest!

No comments:

Post a Comment