Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Hais.I just hate it when ,your are not by myside!
Just don know what to to le. In the pass
everything i did . i was wrong .I was stupit i was a fool .hais
but i really did change know !
You yourself also know that too!.
But why the result is still like this .
I really hate it know !?
I know you still love me but why you wanna let go?
You did see i change ,You did felt it too!
Why you did not even gave me a chance to prove it to you !
I am seriously in Loving with you Only know!
If time could turn back . i will sure love you better alot then last time , i am very sure!
But i did not !,I am Really Regret . i was Very Very Dumb not to treasure you !!!!
As everytime you said that you don like me !But i was not just like you,
I am Loving you ! yet not like only know.
I know now everything i say will not change the fact but
I would like to just let you know ,
i really wish you could just let me love you !
Loving a person have no wrong !
i want to be the first person to be with you when you are down ,
i want to lean you my shoulder
i want to be the first person you spent with when you are happy,
But sadly i don think i have this chance .hais..
not even spent a happy time with you ,
i really wish to be your everything!!!
when i scroll your blog and see the last time the post of yours .
i see le , do you know how i feel a not!I could only say myself . i could not blame anyone but only keep saying myself!,
when ever you say me . after the phone ,i cry ,i felt so heart pain .
After all you say all those words.
I will tell you here if you see this ,
My daddy that night call you not to scold you . just want to tell you that , he himself also felt that i am really in love with you !and talk wanted to you !
This is like my first time that i am so crazy in love with this gal!
Hais!, so Fuck up now , my mind was full of you .
I can just only keep go drink and drink ,just to forget you just for that few hours , but i cannot even do that ,
all this was just nothing , all i wanted you
just to be happy! and auto i will be happy too!

No comments:

Post a Comment